Press release, 19 September 2023 – Sanlorenzo confirms its participation at the 63rd edition of the Genoa Boat Show, an important international event for the entire nautical sector scheduled from 21 to 26 September. In the evocative setting of the Waterfront di Levante designed by Renzo Piano, Sanlorenzo will present SX100, flanked by some of the most representative models of the season.
POSTED On 19.09.2023
An extraordinary novelty that inspires multiple design opportunities. Sanlorenzo welcomes the SX100 to its fleet, across over yacht where spaces and functions unite in large, open environments. Born out of the shipyard's constant dialogue with its owners, the SX100 fits seamlessly into the SXrange, adopting and re-elaborating its stylistic features to further optimise on-board content.
The SX100 offers great freedom to its owner so that, in continuous contact with the sea, the pleasure of sailing can be enhanced. Elegance, linearity, connection: the boat's concept and external lines were developed by the Zuccon International Project studio while the interiors of the unit on display at the show are custom made to a design by Piero Lissoni.
Together with the SX100, Sanlorenzo will present some of the models that express in every detail the philosophy and vision of the shipyard, in a constant balance between tradition and innovation, craftsmanship and high technology:
- SL78: with his elegant and well-proportioned line, this model is still one of the greatest successes of the planing range.
- SL90A and SL106A: a eulogy to asymmetry, both models rewrite the canonical on-board balances redesigning spaces and offering new perspectives and new ways of perceiving the sea.
- SD90 and SD96: two models that enhance on-board live ability through the flexibility of interior spaces, a design vision that focuses on transversal technological efficiency, enabling expanded sailing horizons.
- SP110: This innovative open coupé combines green sensibility with water jet propulsion that ensures efficiency and comfort at any speed.
- SX76 and SX88: a synthesis between the classic motor yacht with flying bridge and the explorer type; two examples of a range that has revolutionised the concept of liveability at sea.